AR Management & Advisory Pte. Ltd.
We serve a wide variety of business and professional organizations, and individuals.
Here are some of the innovative Tax Services we offer to corporations and individuals:
• Tax returns, computation and submission
• Withholding tax returns and other tax forms
• Application for charity and tax exempt status
• GST registration, de-registration and quarterly tax returns
• Government grant, tax and fiscal incentives
• Application for property tax and other tax refunds
• Tax efficient business structures and operations for local as well as international businesses
• Tax planning for expatriates and high net with individuals
• International cross border tax planning
• Utilisation of group relief, carry back of losses
• Withholding tax
• IRAS audit and representations
• Submission for tax rulings
• Tax opinions
Accounting is a business language used to measure and quantify business performance. Without reliable business performance information, you may be unclear about your enterprises’ real profitability. You may be uncertain about how much more competitively you can price your goods and services to gain market share. Caught in the daily bustle of business, you may wonder which expenses are eating most into profits.
Our Outsourcing Services Department specializes in the following:
• Statutory audits of financial statements
• Due diligence
• Automated Accounting System Implementation
• Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis
• Payroll administration
• Appointment as disbursement agents
• Appointment as authorized cheque signatories
• Preparation of sales-tax (GST) returns
• Banking administration
• Expatriate services
• Executive recruitment
• Clearing of accounting backlogs
• Accounting and administrative support to Representative Offices
Our team of professionals have many years of international exposure and are experienced in advising on statutory aspects of setting up and doing business in Singapore. The services provided by a team of trained professionals range from formation of companies, provision of registered and business address facilities, acting as Company Secretary to the application of employment passes for your expatriate staff.
Below is a summary of the corporate services:
• Corporate structure review
• Formation of Singapore and offshore companies
• Filing of statutory returns to regulatory bodies
• Companies Act compliance consultation
• Registration of branch and representative office
• Nominee services
• Registered office facilities
• Members voluntary liquidation
• De-registration of companies
BASIC COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES
We prepare Annual General Meeting documentation, Special, Extraordinary and Ordinary Resolutions, Annual Returns, Share Transfer Forms, Board Meeting Minutes, Share Certificates and any other documentation normally required in the field of Companies Law.
Employee salary comprises various components. Employees are commonly paid a base salary, commission, allowances, overtime salary and bonus. If you manage a lean enterprise, payroll records may not be up to date and contributions to Central Provident Fund may be at incorrect rates amongst other possible errors. This can result in low employee morale and increased staff turnover leading to higher operating costs.
With quality payroll services, you would not have to worry about whether payroll records are maintained properly. You would not have to be concerned about compliance with constantly evolving local pension regulations. You would be able to free to focus your energy on driving your enterprise to greater heights.
Our Quality Payroll Services
Maintain employee payroll records
Compute & pay salary and reimbursements
Print pay advice
Process increments and bonuses
Prepare annual payroll statements (Form IR8A) for submission to tax authorities
Provide payroll reports
Application and renewal of employment passes